Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Po-tae-toe or Po-ta-toe

hahahahaha... this is the first ever time dat my sis is siting beside me while i blog.
everybody, say 'Hi' to my very un tech savvy sista.

anyways... so ya... *sings* where is my cuzy, she ask me to sing for her.
*lol*

i'm so bored outta my wits rite now.
Poor Fie.. suffering in camp. haii... n dere's nthg i can do to help it.
oh wellz...

yup.. so my sis is eating potato chips now. n it's all the way frm aussie land. coolness huh? ritey on... *winks to Shu*
it's Lynn's favouritez flavour. so pple when u go to aussie land, do purchase a pack of Smith's Crisps Beef with Special Sauce. Proudly endorsed by 'Lynn Chong' the world's most famous potato chip critic.

anyway i like my new n improved blog. *winks*

tune in tmr for more updates.
tata for now!

No comments: